Full UV Glue 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector Samsung Models
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ultra Sensitive,Delicate Touch:
Glass is only 0.2 mm thick, keeping 100% touch sensitivity. It makes the installation easy and is more sensitive for operation.
LIQUID DISPERSION TECHNOLOGY: The patented liquid glass evenly disperses over your entire screen, and hardens to create an impenetrable edge to edge barrier while repairing former cracks and imperfections.
This screen protector is made from a high tension tempered 9H Hardness Tempered glass for enhanced protection of your Phone screen which is then protected by a special film so even if you did ever manage to break the screen protector, it will not shatter into pieces, keeping you safe.
Not only does the glass screen protector keep your phone free from scratches it helps strengthens the Phone screen which can help aid your screen from cracking or breaking when accidentally dropped
Surface is anti-oil processing (Oleophobic coating), so fingerprints and oil is not easy to stay surface, easy to clean.
Tempered Glass Color: Clear
UV Light Color: Purple
UV Glue Color: Purple
Thickness of the tempered Glass screen protecor: 0.2mm
UV Liquid Full Glue Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Samsung
UV Light Machine
Alcohol prep pad
How to install
1. Let the glue bottle stand for 5 minutes, to make sure the bubbles disappear.
2. Firstly clean the screen of the phone with the kit and then cover the handset with the label paper(guide sticker).
3. Open the glue bottle, properly drop the glue from top to bottom in the middle of the screen.(Note: pls drop, NOT pour, to avoid bubble).
4. Peel off the label film on the UV Glass, slowly align it with the screen of the phone, and then the glue will automatically flow by the gravity of the UV glass.
(Note: Don't press the screen protector. If there's bubbles in the conner , gently lift one side of the UV glass and then slowly put it down, to drive away the
5. Power on the UV lamp, make the distance between UV Lamp and the screen is 2-3cm, then move it back and forth for about 3 minutes to optically curing. (Note: during optics curing, pls cover the 4 corners to avoid curling.)
6. Clean the screen of the phone with an alcohol cloth and it's done.
(Note: UV lamp exposure for 3 minutes is preliminary curing. Fully curing need 72 hours. During this period, the phone should not be used in water or high
If you accidentally wrongly stick the glass, pls use the UV lamp to optically cure the UV glass, then remove the UV glass. (firstly open one corner of the screen protector. along one edge slowly peel off), then Clean it, and then paste it again.
How to Apply the UV Tempered Glass Screen Protectors.
copy and paste the link below into google and watch
Love love love mine. Super sensitive like there isn’t one on my phone